Friday, April 18, 2014

Target Sample Review: Jergens® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

I was very surprised to hear that Target offers free samples on their website. As soon as I heard they have one available I signed up for it. A couple weeks later, I received this:

I applied it on my hands, just to try it out, right when I received it. 
It is very moisturizing and it sank in my skin right away. It did not leave a greasy film or anything, just softness. 
The Jergens® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream made my hands feel hydrated, even and firm. 
I love the smell of this Skin Cream, it is a sweet and clean smell. 

Very impressing is also how big the sample is. I will definitely be able to use it for quiet a bit. 


Thank you to Target for offering a great sample. 
And Thank you to Jergens® for making such a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment