Tuesday, May 20, 2014

PinchMe Gevalia Mocha Latte Sample Review

I recently discovered this great webiste, where you can request samples. 
It is called PINCHme, it is very easy to use. As soon as they have samples available you just go on their website real quick and put them in your cart. 
The good thing is as soon as you load them up in your cart, the samples are reserved for you
They then ship them to you and after trying the samples out, you will be able to leave your feedback.

Here is what I received a little while back:
Coffee is always on our grocery list, since there is a high demand for it in my house. 
I was very excited to try out this sample, because I love any kind of 'Latte'.
We usually get the Gevalia coffee because it tastes great and it is strong enough for my husband.
I really like this product, because it is strong but also creamy and chocolaty.
I will definitely buy this one again for my next chocolate coffee craving.

Thank you PINCHme

No comments:

Post a Comment