Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Graze Box Review June 2014

Our family loves Graze boxes, because they are just delicious and deliver such a wide range of variety. 
We got our first box free and loved it so much, we continued their service. If you are interested in getting your first and fifth box for free also, follow this link. 

Here is our Graze Box Review from last month, May 2014. 

And here is what we got this month:


- Graze's Black Pepper Popping Corn
- Chili and Honey Almonds
- Summer Berry Flapjacks
- My Thai (sweet chili sauce with baked soy bites)


I promised my husband the Summer Berry Flapjacks, so I tried the My Thai.
And all I have to say is that it was delicious. I loved the spicy and sweet flavor and the crunchy soy bites. What I really like about any Graze snacks, is that they always have the right sweetness.



I cant wait to try the other snacks this week.


Again if you are interested in trying out a free box ( and also receiving your fifth box for free) follow this link, you wont regret it. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment