Monday, October 6, 2014

LÄRABAR® the Original Fruit & Nut Bar™ Review

I am finally catching up on my reviews. 

I always wanted to try LÄRABAR® Bars and finally just contacted them. 
Customer Service was super friendly and offered me 4 different Bars. 
They have such a great selection of flavors, that I decided to pick the ones I have not seen at the store before. 

Key Lime Pie
Cappuccino
Pecan Pie 
Banana Bread


So far I have tried the Cappuccino and Banana Bread, and I have to say they are delicious.
They are quiet different than other Bars, because they contain just Fruits and Nuts.

 The Banana Bread contains Almonds, Dates and unsweetened Banana.
This Bar has a great sweet flavor, thanks to the Dates, and also a great Banana Aroma.
I love the Almonds in the Banana Bread Bar, because they give the Bar the special crunch.
 
The Cappuccino contains Fair-trade Coffee, Dates, Almonds, Cashews and Vanilla Extract. 
Sweet, crunchy and a light Coffee Flavor. This is perfect for every coffee lover.

We will definitely keep buying them since they are very good for you, taste great and I love that they include simple ingredients.


No comments:

Post a Comment