Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Smiley360 Mission Review: 5-hour ENERGY®

 Thanks to Smiley360, we received these special 5-hour ENERGY® shots for free to try.
I am very excited to try out the special Pink Lemonade flavor, I had the normal one a couple years back and really liked it. I used it before working out and before running a marathon. It really helped and made me feel energized and more awake plus alert.

It has a great lemonade taste and is filled with amino acids and B-Vitamins. I took a shot right after putting my daughter down for her nap. I got so much done and felt very energized for several hours. It was awesome. I also like that it is sugar free and only has 4 calories.

Also, this special marked bottle of 5-hour Energy donates money to the Living Beyond Breast Cancer non-profit organization. This organization is helping those with breast cancer live beyond their diagnosis. It is only available for a limited amount of time, so go to the store and buy yours to support a great non-profit organization.

Thank you again Smiley360.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy pink lemonade is my favorite flavor in drinks.

    ReplyDelete