Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Smiley360 Mission Review: 5-hour ENERGY®

 Thanks to Smiley360, we received these special 5-hour ENERGY® shots for free to try.
I am very excited to try out the special Pink Lemonade flavor, I had the normal one a couple years back and really liked it. I used it before working out and before running a marathon. It really helped and made me feel energized and more awake plus alert.

It has a great lemonade taste and is filled with amino acids and B-Vitamins. I took a shot right after putting my daughter down for her nap. I got so much done and felt very energized for several hours. It was awesome. I also like that it is sugar free and only has 4 calories.

Also, this special marked bottle of 5-hour Energy donates money to the Living Beyond Breast Cancer non-profit organization. This organization is helping those with breast cancer live beyond their diagnosis. It is only available for a limited amount of time, so go to the store and buy yours to support a great non-profit organization.

Thank you again Smiley360.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy pink lemonade is my favorite flavor in drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this blog it is very helpful to implement in our work



    Regards
    lamb curry cut

    ReplyDelete