Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Citrus Lane June 2014 Box Review - 2 year old Girl

                                            You'll save 50% off your first box if you do!

We just got back from our month long trip and I was super excited about all the mail waiting for me.
Last months box set the bar pretty high, but this months box is just as awesome.
(I got the 6 month subscription from Citrus Lane a while back and already received April 2014 and  March 2014. )

Here is what we got:

- Disney Bumkins Wet Bag - Ariel, 14.95$ ( I was able to select the Ariel pattern before we received the box, they also had 2 other patters)
This Wet Bag is just beautiful and I love the Ariel pattern. I will definetely use this Wet Bag this summer, either for wet bathing suits, dirty clothes or used wet wipes.


- Creativity for Kids by Faber Castell - Fun Things to Color A to Z, 7.99$
I love Farber Castell, when I was younger I always used their products. So of course, I love this coloring book. This will come in handy on our long car ride to Florida. It is small, has thick pages and the markers are attached in a bag. Perfect for little hands. 


- Crocodile Creek, Cupcake Mini Puzzle, 8.99$
Puzzles are great for toddlers and preschoolers, our daughter just started playing with them.
I will save this one for our beach vacation also, since its small and it will fit in our suitcase.


- Episencial Babytime, Peaceful Bubbles - Bubble Bath + Shampoo, 6.49$
Every time I tell my daughter to take a bath, she is the first one in the bathroom. She would take 2 baths a day if she could. So these bubbles will come in handy. 


- Plum Organics, Mighty4 Blueberry and Strawberry Bar, 2 Box Starter Set 7.98$
My daughter tried the Blueberry one, which also contains carrots. She wasn't fond of it, but I tried it and really liked it. I like that it has a great fruit flavor ( didn't taste any carrot) but its not too sweet. 






So, all in all, this is a great box. It has a great variety of products and I am glad it contains things I can use very soon.

I am very impressed with this months box and last months box, I hope the one in July will be just the same.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment